Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birthday Bash and New Release and Color Challenge

I love the Color Run and run in it every year.  It is going to be in our area soon.  I can't wait!!
The picture below reminds me of what we look like when we are finished.  One year, it rained on us...We were a colored wet mess.  It took us days to get the color out of everything. 
But, it was sooo much fun!!!!
 
Our Birthday Bash over at
CATCH THE BUG is in its fourth day.  I hope you will stop by and join us in some fun.  We have lots of fun prizes...  If you love Bugaboo images, you won't want to miss out!
 
 
 
This is one of the new images you could win.
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers form my Stash
Copics
Spellbinder Dies
Ribbon
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin