Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SSW-2 and Fresh Brewed Jan 22nd

We are delighted to have Heather from "FRESH BREWED" as our sponsor this week over at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2
I hope you will join us.  We have a fun simple sketch for you to work with this week.
Fresh Brewed Designs

Bio:


Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.

I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.

I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.

We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing.

I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart.

I can't even describe how much they mean to me.

I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:

Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been
offering a wide variety of digital
and rubber stamps since November 2010,
designed to meet the
needs of paper crafting addicts
everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and
new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all of the time.
We also have BIG NEWS for 2014!
Every month this year we will be giving away
BLOG CANDY!

We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook page, where fresh ideas are always percolating.

Our Grand Prize winner will receive: 3 Free Digis


 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my stash
Copics
Ribbon
Rhinestones

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Loving the monochromatic feel to your card this week Nancy. Your ribbon and bling go perfectly. VERRRRY pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the greens, so calming. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nancy!
    This card is SO SWEET! I love how 'homey' and warm and welcoming it feels. It just makes me sigh and smile.

    It is always a pleasure and honor to sponsor SSW Challenges. I am happy you enjoyed creating with this FBD image.

    Smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is Awww... such a sweet card!! Love your color scheme - beautiful!!
    Blessings to you Nancy!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable Nancy! Such a darling card. Love your coloring of this sweet couple.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin