Friday, January 31, 2014

Anything Goes

I have fallen in love with these adorable monkey images.  Aren't the just too cute!  they make the perfect Valentine cards or Thank You cards. You can get this cutie here
CATCH THE BUG is having their
"Anything Goes"
challenge this week.  Why don't you stop by and join us.  We love to see what you create.
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Recollection Papers
Rhinestones
Copics
Digital Sentiment
 
 
I have entered the challenge over at:
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colours Nancy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute Image and great color combo (I can not combine so much design paper like you did the combination is great all in pink)...lovely card Nancy..

    I see your creation on Make It Monday, my card is number 15, if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you would like to leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, your card is adorable. Love your image and it is a perfect thank you. Saw your beautiful creation at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, very bright and happy looking. Seen on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, sweet card! Love the bright colors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Love your color combos. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

    hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic mix of patterned papers and I love the cute monkey image. I found your creation at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image - love the colors , saw you on MIM, love looking at all the creations.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin