Thursday, May 28, 2009

Basket Weave Cake






A few years ago my sister asked me to come to Washington to make her son's and daughter-in-laws wedding cake for their reception. I was really excited about doing this for her. We had such a good time together and the reception was beautiful. Here are pictures of the wedding cakes that I made. I love using the basket weave on cakes. It really give it a nice look. I was really happy with how they turned out. I wanted this to be very special for my sister. Hope you enjoy my blog. From time to time I will be posting some of the cakes that I have made.

1 comment:

  1. They definitely were the most beautiful cakes and I still compare your cakes to any that I see. They were also delicious....I can still taste the wonderful strawberry cream cheese filling. For weeks after the reception, people commented that your cake was the best they had ever eaten. Thanks for the wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin