Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 21 Color Challenge And a DOUBLETAKE --HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!


I have really had a week at work...Our computers have been down for two days and I still have to get the work done. So, I have been doing a marathon this afternoon and evening when my boss finally got things up and running again.
Of course, that means working tonight as well. It is 9 PM and I finally made the grade. The one thing that is good about it is that I am able to access my work computer at home. So, I don't have to stay at the office all night.
Anyway, woooh....now I can work on my post for Wednesday.
DOULBE TAKE FOR THIS WEEKS SKETCH
























My first card is a Double Take for this weeks sketch at
SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY.
I did not use the the color challenge to do this sketch,
but I did for my second card.
I want to Introduce Josh, from Mulberry Station Designs.
I am just getting started designing digi's and this is one
of my first designs. I hope you like this little guy.
I had fun sketching him. Hopefully, there will be more to come.





Supplies:
Image: Mulberry Station Designs
Paper: Stampin Up- Pumpken Pie, K & Company- Designer Pack and
Provo Craft.
Ink: Copics- E33, G28, YG03, E00 and YR65. Stampin Up: Pretty and Pink, Blossom Blush, YoYo Yellow and Really Rust.
Below is my original sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday and
COLOR CHALLENGE 21 FOR SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Old Olive.
















Supplies:
Ink: SU: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Safrron and Old Olive
Paper: SU So Saffron, K & Company- Designer pack
Stamp: SU Warm Words and Fifth Avenue Floral
I hope you enjoy my cards this week. And please stop on over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We would love to have you join in the fun. See you soon!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, and he is your own sketch too!! Way to go hun!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love the little pumpkins on the Fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Nancy!! My favorite is your fall card...the image is too cute!! Great job with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween card and what a beautiful rose!
    Great job on both!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both cards!! i love that lil image, and I love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, your Kickin' Back Josh is so awesome. I love his spurs!!! You go girl!!!! He is such a cute image. Can't wait to see what else you will create!

    The glitter on your rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Nancy! You always do such a wonderful job on your cards! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards Nancy and such a brillian sketch, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy I sure do love your Kicking back Josh. You go girl and keep producing those images. You rose card is also so pretty. Thanks for all you support you always give to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are awesome Nancy! You did a great job on the color challenge, and the other one is so perfect for this season! I did not know that you were hiding the talent of being able to draw too!! I swear I get to work with the most artistic ladies!! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin