Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 35 THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE



I want to thank all of you for your support, thoughts and prayers these past few weeks. It has been very difficult time for me and my family. I appreciate all the cards and comments that have come my way...They have truely meant a lot to me and has helped me through this difficult time.
Thank you.

Our sponsor this week for Sweet Sketch Wednesday is Tracey from The Stamping Boutique.
Tracey is offering three free digi's the the winner of this weeks challenge. Our design team have created some beautiful cards this week and I hope you will stop on by and join the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge.

The image that I have used this week is called: "First Dance." from Tracey's collection. Tracey has some darling images. You will love them!

The paper I have used is from "Me and My Big Ideas" and Stampin Up. The ribbon was purchased from Joann's. I used Copic markers. The Heart Boarder punch is from Martha Stewart.


Thanks for visiting my blog.
nancysignature


10 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy! With everything you're going thru and you can still make a FABULOUS card! You inspire me!!

    Sending you virtual hugs, sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card!
    Take care of yourself!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful Nancy! You colored this image amazingly! I love it! I am thinking about you, take care.
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, I loved see your card face to face. You did such a fabulous job! I loved your coloring. This image is so sweet and your paper is beautiful. Glad Arlana and I could be with you this past week. Our love and prayers are still with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy,

    I love your card!!! Lovely job!!! My thoughts are with you!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy your card is just so sweet. Everone need to see the card in person. I love that cute image my other choice and the ribbon and puch it just so cute. The paper make it all just so perfect. I enjoyed spending time with you. Hang in there and know that I love you. My thought and prayers are still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Nancy, such a sweet image and and a beautiful choice of papers...hope you are doing OK, sending you lots of hugs and best wishes :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card - it's so sweet! :)
    Your SSW sisters are all thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. {{hugs}} Nancy, hope you are holding up ok with your family around you.

    I am glad that cardmaking is helping you, this card is just lovely. I love what you do with all these wonderful digi images! Thanks for sharing and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job, Nancy, it is so colourful and cheerful!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin