Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SSW185-141 and Digi Stamp Boutique

Good morning and welcome to my blog. 
I want to wish everyone a wonderful
Christmas
this next week. 
And, In light of what has happened in Newtown, Conn. I want to extend my love and prayers to those that lost loved ones.  It is so difficult to even comprehend.  Tears come to my eyes everytime I see a child or think about this horrible act of evil.  I hug my kids and my grand kids a little tighter.  I pray each day that the families that lost their precious family member will be able to find peace in all the madness.
 
Enjoy your families and friends this Christmas season and pass on a little kindness and love.
 
With Love, Nancy
 
Our sponsor this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is
Sally Ann
from
          Digi Stamp Boutique           




 
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

 
Our Grand Prize winner will receive: 6 free digi images






 
Supplies
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Copics
Ribbon
Stickles


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    What a cute little penguin. Love all the sparkle on the snow. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy - Very cute card you have created!! The penguin is adorable and makes me think of how many children are saying Santa... I've been good this year!! Really like that ribbon too!!
    Hoping you and your family will have a very Merry Christmas!!
    Love & Hugs - Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you too Nancy and big wishes for a very Merry Christmas! Such a cutie of a card. Love that penguin and the message on his sign. Cute, cute, cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nancy just love your card it's just so cute. I just love this cute little penguin and that extra red sock. Your ribbon is just the perfect embellishment with these lovely papers. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year.
    Big hugs always
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin