Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oldie But Goodie-Happy Fall

It is time for an oldie but Goodie image over at Bugaboo 
The image I am featuring is:
AKV Fall Scarecrow
I love this image and have used it every fall for the past couple of years.
Stop over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
and check out what the rest of our DesignTeam has created.
 
Supplies
Stampin Up and DCWV Papers
Ribbon
Copics
Spellbinder Die Cut
 
I have entered a challenge at:
 
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute image! A fabulous autumn themed card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! A fun fall card. I'll have to look thru my stash of Bugaboo image and see if I have this one, it's so sweet!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin