Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wed. Dec 4th Ugly Sweater Day

Today is the 4th day of our Chaos Challenge over at
CATCH THE BUG
Make a card using someones ugly sweater below.

Wednesday, December 4 - Ugly Sweater (Humor Me Wednesday)
 
Dad's Ugly Sweater - Use Blue, Green and Gold + Santa
Mom's Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Green and Yellow + an Angel
Hubby's Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Blue and Cream+ a Reindeer
My Ugly Sweater - Use Red, Silver, Green and Red + a Teddy Bear

Here is my version of ugly sweater

Christmas Teddy 2-Ornament

Recollection Punch - Present
Embossing Folder
Buttons
Copics
Stickles
Stampin Up Oval and Oval Scallop Punch
 
                          Kiddo's Ugly Sweater - Use Yellow, Blue, Green and Red + a Teddy Bear

 
I have entered my card in the challenge over at:
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and that Bugaboo image is just adorable. Lucky you to be on this DT! TFS!

    kReN

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin