Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Release and Bugaboo Peaches-Hello-Hi

It is New Release time over at
 
I am soo happy to be able to sit down.  My feet are killing me tonight.  I sure wore the wrong shoes to work today and I am really paying for it now.
We had our second day of festivities in honor of "Active Aging Week."
We put on an international Lunch for our residents. 
They seemed to really enjoy the food and fun times today. 
Tomorrow morning we are going to have the mayor come for breakfast and speak.  At lunch time some of our firemen are going to join us.
 
Well, on to the fun stuff.
Jodi had a new release for you over at
BUGABOO
 
 
Peaches is so cute. 
You can so our design team creations over at
 
Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and Papers from my stash
Ribbon
Copics
 
Pin It

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin