Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SSW2 and Digi Stamp Boutique

Digi Stamp Boutique

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

The Grand Prize Winner:   £10 voucher 
Stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 and join us in the

 
 
Elf
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and DCWV Papers
Twine
Copics
Stampin Up Oval and Scallop Oval Punch
Digital Sentiment
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy this is such a cute little Elf image I don't know why I haven't seen it before and great for all those Christmas cards to be made. Love your colours and design papers. So glad you're having fun with your daughter but it's so tiring when you have visitors as well. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are SUCH a busy card maker! Love all your Bugaboo cards. This card is darling too. Wonderful little elf (scary how close Christmas is getting ... bought my first Christmas present just today!) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Christmas card Nancy!!! Love your elf image and gorgeous papers. Pure perfection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many cute cards! This little elf is too cute! Love the fun papers that make him pop of the page! I also love that Witch Frog! Hope you have had a great week! It's been rather busy on my end. Sure love ya!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin