Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New Release- Shamrock Bear

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. 
I had a lovely day with my daughter.
 
Jodi has created this darling Shamrock Bear for St. Patrick's Day.  I think this little guy is adorable.
You can find it over at BUGABOO STAMPS   
 
And be sure to stop by CATCH THE BUG for some great inspiration from our design team.
 


Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Spellbinder dies
Copics
Leaf Embossing Folder


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this adorable Shamrock image! He is as sweet as can be!
    Happy Birthday, Nancy! I loved seeing you last week! Thanks for the great time together!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin