Monday, October 16, 2017

Anything But a Card


Today we have anything but a card.
I have made this cute little box card.  I barrowed a die cute set from my sister.  It is a box card set.  She go it off of Ebay.

Birthday Puppy Set

 
Stampin UP and DCWV papers
Copics
Die cuts.
I have entered  challenges over at
 
 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything goes

Glitter n Sparkle  -Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge  Anything goes! 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card with such a lovey coloring of the dog images. I love how each dog is jumping of the the card. Thanks for sharing your talent at Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge. Hugs DT Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Thank you for joining in with the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin