Wednesday, June 12, 2019

June 12th 10 Year Anniversary

I am excited to join Sweet Sketch Wednesday2's Anniversary   It is hard to believe that it has been that long.  I can remember when my sister Arlana asked me to start doing this with her.  I was so new at card making at that time.  I have to say though, that it has been a great ten years of card making and it has actually helped feel a void in my life.
It has really been fun to work with my sisters and friends around the world.

I have used " Poppy Fairy"  I did not find it in ADFD's images so I am guessing it has retired.  It has been one of my favorites.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, thank you so much for making such a pretty card for our ten year anniversary. This is also one of my favourite images from ADFD. I can't believe that I've been with SSW & SSW2 for nine years this month, where has that time gone. Thank you so much once again.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. I have missed you. If you get a chance please send me a line to let me know how you are doing and if you are going to come back to Catch the Bug. perontoL@charter.net
    Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I stepped down from my position with Catch the Bug. I am having so much trouble with my eye sight. I work so that is the most important thing to me right now. The surgeries I have had have gone well but, I am still not seeing very well out of my left eye. I will miss it but, I had to do it for myself. Thank you so much for caring. I will play along from time to time.

      Delete
  3. Nancy, I am so pleased that you created for the anniversary, this is such a lovely card and I love your glittery wings.Thank you.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, your little poppy fairy is more than precious! She definitely pops in her poppy field. It was fun to see your creation at SSW2. Love you! ~ Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Websites we think you should visit… [...]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look[...]……
    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin