Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Friend- Sweetsketch2




















This sketch is the second sketch for sweetsketchwednesday. I really liked this sketch. It was really fun to put together. However, I have been so busy this week with family in town and work that I didn't think I was going to get it done in time. I made it!!! I am really excited that Arlana asked me to be on her design team. It is really an honor and I hope I can alway do a good job for her. I hope you will visit and join as a follower at sweetsketchwednesday. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Supplies:
Paper: Scarlet Greenhouse Blossoms by chatterbox.com
Provo Craft-Pressed Flora
Ink: Stampin Up- Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Always Artichoke, Ballet Blue, Ruby Red and Really Rust
Stamps: Stampin Up- Fabulous Flowers, Blossoms Around
Inkadinkado- Birdhouse
Rhinestone

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Just love your new stamp, the pleated paper and the earthy colors of your card! I may have to get that stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute - luv the colors!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin