Friday, August 23, 2013

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

Well, I am still really sore after my climb up Thumb Butte.  It has been a week now.  I think I will wait awhile before I do that one again. LOL. 
Jody has a fabulous freebie ovedr at Bugaboo this week.  I loved working with this delightful image. 
Why don't you stop by CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG and check out what the rest of our Design team has created.
 
Supplies
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Pearls
Copics
 
Challenges I have entered:
 
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo and sketch for this one, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful Nancy! What gorgeous coloring is right!!! And I love the added pearls. Simply perfect.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to tell you that your card is lovely and the colouring is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice this card. I like the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab card ,love the colours
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin