Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bugaboo Color Challenge--Happy Birthday to Ewe

It is Saturday morning and time once again for a new challenge over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
I hope you will join us.
The rules are simple: Create a project using colors in the below picture post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 9/7/13 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –Ten (10) (using a Bugaboo image only), Seven (7), or four (4) using any image! New projects only no backlinking please!
Limit 3 entries per person please
New projects only no backlinking please!


I have used"

Topper-Happy Birthday To Ewe
 
Supplies I have used:
Stampin Up and Recollection papers
Copics
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin