Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Fe11th Doodle Pantry



This week at
our sponsor is:
Doodle Pantry

 Bio:

Doodle Pantry takes pride in creating a diverse selection of
doodling styles, like realistic or whimsical, and all of which are family
and kid friendly illustrations.  We hope you enjoy our wide variety of
styles for every family occasion!
 
Our Grand Prize winner will receive:   $10 Coupon

Stop by and see some fabulous creations from our design team.
Judi and Arlana are back this week. What a treat it is to have them join us.

 
 
 
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Spellbinder Dies
Acetate
Tiny beads and sequins
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Cute stuff this week Nancy. I love all three of you made shakers this week. I can honestly say that it's been YEARS since I've ventured out of my box to make anything that creative. I gotta get ON it! They ARE pretty fabulous. Love that little sheep. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute sheep image and especially with its feet in those pretty jewels in your shaker x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy it was so fun to play along with you and Judi this week. I'm so glad I convinced you to make a shaker card.You image is just so sweet. The papers you used are perfect for this lamb. The one papers feel like you quilted them. I love the bright colorful sequins that you used in your card. It all just so fun! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! Love the bright colors and I just LOVE the Shaker card idea!! Definitely on my list of techniques to try!! Beautiful card Nancy!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl, such an adorable shaker card!!!! Love that darling image, perfect for a Valentine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, What sweet card, Love that you also did a shaker card. I am a little nervous about making one, always afraid all shaky stuff will fall out! LOL. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, I love this cute Valentine Shaker Card! It was so much fun to make a shaker card with you and Arlana! Like I told Arlana, "Everything I have learned Crafty or Artsy has come from you or Arlana! Thanks so much for your inspiration to me." I have you have a wonderful b-day week! Sure love you! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin