Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's time for an Oldie but Goodie- BB Sean Dog and a Box Card

Stop b y and join us at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG.
We have a challenge every Saturday.  And, you don't want to miss out on our Stella Says Sketches.  You can join those every other Sunday.

 I have used Stampin Up and some of my scraps for this card.
Copics
 
 
Just a little something for
Easter.  This card got posted last month by mistake.  So, I am posting it again.
 
I have been wanting to make one of the Box Cards.  Here is my first try at it.
I have used:  Dollar Violet
and 
Here is a link to see how to make these darling cards. 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog

. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely creations Nancy, fabulous work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute little boy image has escaped me, must have this one, for my nephew Noah. The design and colors work so well for a card to a young boy.
    And that box card looks fantastic, Nancy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin