Friday, July 17, 2015

Pick a Present- Challenge

Here it is, the last day of our week long challenge at
CATCH THE BUG
There is still plenty of time to join in the fun.

Use the "Pick the Present picture below for your inspiration.
 

The present I picked is:
Ribbon, Image and Stitching



Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Copics
Ribbon
Stitching

Don't forget the 50% off sale gong on at
BUGABOO STAMPS




Photobucket


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, love your card, I think that I will choose that present to make my card for the final challenge for this weeks Christmas in July celebration at Bugaboo, many thanks for providing such fantastic inspiration for us! have a great weekend...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudolph is so cute! Love your July Christmas card!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin