Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bingo: Jesse Bear Baseball

My grandson is in the middle of playing little league.  It is so fun to watch him.  He love being one of the pitchers.  They won their game last Saturday.
I choose orange for the image I used this week.  It matches my grandson's colors.



One layer, (which I can never seem to do) Bugaboo Image and Players Choice (Added Papers)

Jesse Bear Baseball

 
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Foam Baseball
Digital Sentiment
 
Photobucket





Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous and I love the background which matches this image perfectly. Congratulations to your Grandson and his team for winning their game - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin