Thursday, September 10, 2009

BEST WITCHES- MOJO MONDAY 103
























It is time for another MOJO MONDAY . Mojo monday
is a great sketch blog and the first week of each month,
they offer a prize. So I hope you will hop on over and
check it out. I love the sketch this week. I am really getting
into Halloween. It may be a little early for it, but I can't wait.
I have made several halloween cards and
they have all been really fun to do.
Hope all of you have a wonderful week.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments truely make my day!

Supplies:
Stamp: Studio G
Paper: My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny
Ink: SU: Black, YoYo Yellow, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange
and Lovely Lilac.
Copics: YG03
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Very very sweet card. Loved the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy your witch card is so sweet. That is just the cutest stamp. Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween card! The witch is adorable! Great paper and use of the sketch! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Nancy!! I love the little witch!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that card with get your Mojo going;o) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch and I love the blue dress on the witch!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin