Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HAVE A GOOD DAY! -SWEET SKETCH 16 COLOR CHALLENGE

Our sponsor this week for
SWEETSKETCH WEDNESDAY
is DUSTIN PIKE.
Here are two of his fun sketches.
You will want to stop by and see his fun digi's.
DUSTIN PIKE-
HALFWAY
































Supplies: Paper DCWV and SU- Pumkin Pie
SU- Pastels and Watercolor crayons
SU- Scallop Punch
SU- Ink- Pink Passion
Ribbon
DUSTIN PIKE-
FISHEE BOWL































Supplies: Paper DCWV and SU-Pumpin Pie
SU- Pastels
SU- Scallop Punch
SU-Ribbon
Button

We also had a color challenge this week for
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Hope you will stop on by and check it out.





















Posted by PicasaSweet Sketch Wednesday Color Challenge 16
Supplies: Paper- SU- Only Orange and DCWV
Ink-SU: Green Galore, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie
and Baja Breeze
Stamp: SU: Trendy Trees and sentiment: Studio G

I don't have my regular computer tonight and I am
now doing this in the dark. Our power has been out
for seven hours due to an car accident. I really don't think
my laptop is going to last much longer. So, I hope you enjoy
the cards this week an thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Hiya!
    These cards are brilliant! You have been a busy bee! Aren't Dustin's images too cute?
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great cards! You have been busy! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love those trees stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Nancy!! Great job on both but I have to say Fishee bowl is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a busy girl again!
    Like them all, but my favorite is the fishy and the sentiment you put with it!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all three cards! You just don't quit! I love your fish bowl card. Sooooo cute with his fins out of the bowl. Love the sentiment you put with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy you cards are just so sweet and adorable. I love the fish card too and that sentiment is so fun. Thanks for always going the extra mile for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so fun!! I love them both...I just love the half eaten cupcake!! Hope your power is back now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow were you ever busy!! Three cards for one week!! Geez!! Love all of them!! You picked some really cute Dustin Pike images to use! I love that shark in the fishbowl!! Hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin