Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Bless My Life- MOJO MONDAY 102


















I have had a really busy week...I am not sure how I
fit this card into my schedule but, I love playing
along with Mojo Monday. Hop on over to their blog and
join in.
You will love the sketches each week. The DT always

have wonderful cards.

Supplies:
SU Ink: Lovely Lilac and green galore
Paper: SU-Lovely Lilac and Starry Sky by Colorbox.
Stamps: SU- Herb Expressions and Ever After

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nancy!! I love the rich purple color and bling. Great Mojo card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy this is so pretty. I sure do love everthing about your card. I guess I need to use my new stamps. Glad I have the sets and that some one is using them.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin