Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday175-69 and A Day For Daisies


 
Our sponsor this week over at
 SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY
is:
 
 Tammy
from
               A Day for Daisies             



 
A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!



Direct Store Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps Join The Club


Subscribe to News Letter Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe




The Grand Prize Winner this week will receive : $12 Gift Certificate to ADFD Shop
 
We are re-visting a past sketch.  This is one of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy creating with it too.
Sketch 175-69


This image reminded my of my grand kids this summer selling lemonaide. One warm summer day, my grand-daughter and grandson came to me and asked if I had any lemonade mix. They wanted to sell lemonade to all the neighbors on our street. So, I gave them a great big can of lemonade mix that I had.   Now, it is also grandma's duty to buy drinks from them throughout the day even when I provided the mix in the first place.   Hee, hee, Oh how I love my grandkids.

"Ten Cents a Sip"
 
 
Here is my sweet new Grand-daughter. Isn't she a doll.
 
 

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby girl. So sweet.
    Super Thank you card, love the darling image and colored perfectly.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy congratulations to your new addition to your family she's so beautiful, and I do hope she lives close by so that you can have plenty of cuddles. I love your card this week and this was one of the images I was considering as well as the lemon and couldn't make up my mind. I love this image you used it does remind me of our childhood days making home made lemonade. Last year at Ryan's school it was his last pet day their largest fundraising day and one of his relief teachers taught the kids to made home made lemonade and they sold it by the bottle, they made good money as it was a bit of a novelty and it was lovely chilled. This is such a pretty card. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and a relaxing weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy - Love your card and thanks for sharing the picture of your beautiful granddaughter - she is soo precious!! You are Blessed!! I think the thing I love the most about ADFD is the images bring me back to sweet memories of not only my kids childhood, but my own as well. I can remember selling lemonaid at the Beach House on hot Summer days... Wonderful card!!
    Wishing you a Blessed week!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the purple and yellow together! And your new granddaughter is soooo sweet! Babies are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...what an adorable baby! congrats chickie!
    i love that purple outfit and blankie!

    and what a fabulous card! lovin that darlin image and such yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your granddaughter is just beautiful! Love the sweet lemonade stand image you used this week and the purple flower!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your story Nancy about your grandchildren and their lemonade stand! And that grandbaby is beyond words adorable! Speaking of adorable, so is your card! Love the image and your homemade flower.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That new picture your daughter just posted of the baby is adorable. So much fun hair. I love this lemon aid image. So glad when we can pick what we want. You have made your card so adorably sweet. All finished with my catch up commeting on the Dt and all my commenting. Love ya Arlana

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin