Saturday, June 22, 2013

Photo Challenge at Catch The Bug

Well, it is time for another great challenge over at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG

BUGABOO
Today we are having a Photo Challenge.
Use the photo below for your inspiration. 

Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by 6/29/13 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!

Now on to your Bugaboo inspiration!
I can't wait to see what you create.
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!

Bugaboo Brats-Sean Slingshot

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up, DCWV and papers from my stash
Buttons
Twine
Copics

 
 
I have entered my card in the challenge over at:
 
challenges4everybody- Anything Goes
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little fella - such a joy to colour. Great card, but not the one I'm over to see! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin