Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Release Tuesday-Big Bear Boat

New Release Tuesday!

I worked on cards all day yesterday and forgot to schedule my post for the adorable new release from Bugaboo. 
 Bugaboo Stamps has some new images that you are going to love! Check out this adorable image Big Bear Boat, perfect for all your summer projects!  This little guy is such a great image!
You can find all of this month’s new releases here

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and the Paper Studio
Copics
Oval Nestibilities
Stickles

A Challenge I have entered:
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nancy love the new image and how you've colored him, great color combo too! Nice CAS design. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin