Saturday, October 12, 2013

Catch The Bug Theme: Think Pink

I used this sweetie for my grand-daughter's Birthday card.  I love this image from Bugaboo.
She is named "Ava Fairy Special"
I hope you will stop by and join us this week for our challenge over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
The rules are simple: Create a Project using the recipe above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 10/19/13 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!

New projects only no backlinking please!
And, be sure to check out what the rest of our creative Design Team has created for your enjoyment.
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Ribbon
Bugaboo Sentiment
Ava Fairy Special
Rhinestones
Copics
Stickles
 
Challenges I have entered:

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin