Thursday, October 17, 2013

JJ Calander Month-October

I have had this imaged colored up for a while and did not want the month to go by without using it.  Isn't this image a fun one?  I love this time of the year with all the fun holiday images.  This image is:  JJ Calandar Month October.  She is certainly a great image for Halloween.
Stop by Catch The Bug to see the rest of our DesignTeam creations today.

 
Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Embossing folder by Darci
Buttons and Twine
Ribbon


Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Nancy! Love this image too, and if you can believe it, I don't think I have this one!!! Great papers too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin