Monday, May 26, 2014

Anything But A Card Monday at Bugaboo

I made this darling gift bag for our ABC Monday at
The image  is called
 
 
To make the box, take one sheet of 8.5 X 11 card stock.
Score the long sides in at 1 inch. This is one both sides.  Lay the cardstock the other direction (11 inch side). Score again at 5 inches and 6 inches to make the bottom of the box.  Fold score lines and start making the base of your box.  I cut in to the score line at the 6 inch side.  It is easier to square up the base of the box. Glue or tape the sides to secure.  Add your designer paper and decorate as you would like.  I added the striped piece to make the closer at the top and added the border with the bow.  Have fun! Be creative!
 
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin