Saturday, May 24, 2014

May24th Photo Challenge

This image kind of reminds me of my grandson...He love to go out and bike ride.  When he went off to college though, he left his bike in my garage and took his moms car. LOL.  I know what he loves now!  He also has a birthday today.  So Happy Birthday, T!!
I made this card for our challenge over at
CATCH THE BUG
I hope you will stop by and join us in the fun this week.  Use the inspriation below to make your card.
 
Please post your project to Catch the Bug, by06/07/14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs – ) 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7), or four (4) using any image!
New projects only no backlinking please! Limit 3 per person please!!
 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Twine
Copics
Buttons
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin