Saturday, May 10, 2014

It's Time for Catch the Bug Challenge-Theme: Pick Up/Get Well

I haven't made any get well cards for awhile and thought I would give it a try.
I love this darling image from BUGABOO
he is called:

Stop by and check out our Design Teams inspiration over at
CATCH THE BUG.  It is time for a challenge and you won't want to miss out on the great prizes.
 
The rules are simple: Create a Sketch project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 5/17/14 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs –Seven (7) (using Bugaboo only) four (4) or two (2), using any image!
LIMIT 3 ENTRIES PER PERSON PLEASE
New projects only no backlinking please!
 
 
Supplies:
 
Stampin Up and Papers from my Stash
Copics
Spellbinder Dies
 
Challenges I have entered:
 
 
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin