Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SSW2 and Digi Stamp Boutique June 18th

It looks like it is time for a new computer.  Mine is really on its way out.  I am really trying to stay ahead of this..  I start it up and then it crashes within a few minutes.  It is so frustrating. 
 
Digi Stamp Boutique
is our Sponsor this week over at
I hope you will join us.

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Our Grand Prize Winner will receive:   £10 voucher 



 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and papers from my stash
Copics
Flowers
Spellbinders
Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    What a lovely card. Such a beautiful image and the die highlight this image beautifully. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much we rely on our computers anymore! Good luck with yours.
    What a beautiful card. Love your die cut and papers. They really highlight that gorgeous image.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy I know what you mean about computers I think mine is on it's last legs as well. My son keeps on telling me how slow it is, and I keep on getting error messages if I have anything in the temp file that needs cleaning out as I can't send or receive emails so I have to keep deleting the delete box get rid of junk mail and make sure my temp file is cleared and then I'm ok. I have a new laptop but don't like it as much as my good old faithful desktop. I love your card this week and this wonderful image, I know I have a Mother's Day set but must be Set 1 as I'm positive I don't have this image which I love. You know me and flowers I just might have to get this set too. Love your colours and design papers very pretty. Take care and try and have a quiet weekend this weekend take so time out for yourself and relax the job can wait for another weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are able to get your computer situation sorted out - I speak from recent experience - NO FUN AT ALL!! I love your card Nancy - love all the flowers and that oval die cut is gorgeous!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the die that you used on this card. Really great! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin