Monday, January 26, 2015

Anything But a Card.

It is anything but a card time at Catch The Bug
I had a really busy weekend with my family.  We do the Color Run every year.  It was such a fun weekend with them. 
Today I have made a clip board using the image:  "Not Anyone Can Be a Princess".  See the link below for the image. 
I used designer paper and attached it using Mod Podge.  One of my favorite mediums.
I really chuckled when I read the sentiment that goes with this image.  Too cute!
The swirls around the edge of the image are from one of my Cricut cartridges.  Sorry, it has been awhile since I cut them out so I don't remember which cartridge it was from.
 
My grand-daughter latched on to this clip board in a hurry after I made it. 
 
 
 
I bought the clip board at the dollar store.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

1 comment:

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin