Saturday, January 31, 2015

Recipe Challenge 3-Word Sentiment-2 Flowers=1 Image

Does anyone know where January went to?  It is unreal how fast time is flying by these days. 
Today at CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG we are having a
Recipe challenge.
 
Use a 3-word sentiment-2 Flowers and I image for your inspiration.
I used this darling image called:
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and papers from my Stash
Copics
Ribbon
and Digital Sentiment
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nancy, love the design and the pretty image, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rose image and those papers are a beautiful shade of pink and a perfect match x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin