Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Catch The Bug Challenge-Christmas in July- Wednesday

For Our Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge, Please Scroll down.

For the Catch The Bug Challenge today, we are to make a card using humor. 
I hope you will stop by Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and join in the fun this week.


 
The supplies I have used are Stampin Up papers and papers from my stash.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  I have used Copic markers.  The sentiment is computer generated.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenges at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Nancy!!! Love the sentiment. You are so far ahead of me! I need to find out when these are all due by so I can start crankin' 'em out. Funny thing is, I have the images colored!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin