Saturday, July 21, 2012

Catch The Bug Challenge. Sketch Challenge

I have to tell you, it has been a fun week over at
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog. 
They had a Blog Hop "Christmas in July".  I was able to complete all the entries. It was a fun filled week.

This week Catch The Bug is having a sketch challenge.
Here is my take on the sketch. 
clip_image002




Stampin Up and DVWV papers. 
Stampin Up ribbon
Copic Markers
Nestibilities- Oval and Oval Scallop
Stampin Up punches

Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Mom, all your cards from the blog hop and this one are just so cute! You did an awesome job!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a berry sweet card Nancy!! You are on a Bugaboo roll!! Keep it up, I love seeing what you create!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “July Sketch" Celebration & Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for a fantastic new challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin