Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Release over at Catch The Bug Challenge

Another fabulous new release from Bugaboo this week.
It has been such a pleasure being a Guest Designer over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG
Isn't this the cutest image?
Come on over and check out all the fabulous images at
BUGABOO.  It is hard not to want them all.

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and The Paper Studio
Copics
Digital Sentiment
 
Challenges I have entered:
 


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous card Nancy! Love that image!! It's so hard narrowing my winnings down to just 7 images...cause like you, I want 'em all!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is so adorable!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin