Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Release-Birthday Girl


 New Release and Bling It Up!
I hope you are enjoying our Birthday Celebration this week at Bugaboo.  You can join us in the challenges over at
CATCH THE BUG
For the challenge today, we are asking you to Bling it Up!
I have added rhinestones and Stickles to my card.

Supplies:
Stampin UP and papers from my Stash
Copics
Ribbon
Stickles
Rhinestones
Digital Sentiment
Blog Hop – must leave a comment at every stop!
Grand Prize - Participates in Hop and all Challenges
7 free image per month for 6 months
Exclusive Bugaboo 4th Birthday Set
3 month Guest Designer Term
2nd Place - Participates in Hop and all Challenges
Exclusive Bugaboo 4th Birthday Set
$50 Bugaboo Gift Certificate
1 month Guest Designer Term
3rd Place - Participates in Hop and all Challenges
Exclusive Bugaboo
4th Birthday Set
$25 Gift Certificate
Each DT member picks one person to get their image
Daily Prizes :
Saturday - Friday
Daily Winner for Birthday Set
Normal 10-7-4 image winners


Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin