Saturday, July 18, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER-MOJO95

It has been a very busy week and I haven't gotten much done on my blog. I had all my children home this week. We had a wonderful time together. We had most of our grandchildren here as well. It was a houseful...lots of fun and laughter. It has been several years since everyone has been home.
I am posting my card for MOJO95 late this week.. I got it together last night after everyone left. My house is pretty quite......
Anyway, here it is. Check out mojomonday.blogspot.com. They have wonderful challenges and lots of fun ideas.

















Supplies:
Stampin up paper, Real Red, Stampin Up stamp.
Ribion
Ribbon
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy I love this card. The colors are so fun. It turned out just perfect. So SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mojo Card Nancy! Great color combo and I love the yummy polka dot ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go making another darling card! You don't have time because the kids are there and you still keep pumping them out!!! You amaze me. Any the card is darling. I love the colors. The black and red is stunning. Your ribbon sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin