Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday- Sketch 4 In Honor of Our Independance


Fourth of July!!!
I did an extra sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week in honor of the 4th of July. I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth! I also hope that we all remember what this country is founded on. I love this country and I am so proud to be a citzen. I am so gratful for the men and women that are protecting our precious freedoms. God bless them all! And a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!
Suppies: DCWV
Ink: Real Red, Summer Sun, Pumpin Pie Taken with Teal and Old Olive
Stamps: Studio G


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Nancy I sure do love your fourth of july card. It so fun!!! Hope you have a happy fourth. ove ya Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, that is a cute stamp set...love your card. Have a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy I love your 4th of July card - love the fireworks images - just perfect for the special celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin