Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 7- Color Challenge

My computer crashed on saturday and I am trying to get this posted from my laptop. I had to add some programs and get everything set up. It has been a little frustrating to say the least. I really hope my boss will be able to get my computer going again as I work from home some of the time as well as posting cards. I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. We have really been looking forward to this challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It is our second color challenge. I really had fun with this card. I love the color combinations. Thery are really pretty together. We are really excited about all of our new followers. We would love to see everyone post a card and join in with the challenge. We hope all of you will. We also appreciate those of you that have been returning each week. Thanks so much for your support.

Supplies: Paper: SU-Certainly Celery, K & Company-Designer Pack and My Minds Eye (29th Street market)
Stamps: Good Friend, Wings of Friendship, Stems and Silhouettes and Kind and Caring Thoughts.
Ink: Pink Passion, Pretty and Pink, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip and Green Galore.
Ribbon: Green with white dots.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Great card Nancy!! Love the images with the DP.

    Hope your computer problems get fixed soon~no fun being without.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Nancy! I love those Stampin' Up! images! and your use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I love your colorful card. The butterfly and flowers are gorgeous. Fun background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Nancy! so sorry to hear about your pc issues. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy your card is so beautiful. Love the cute stampin up stamps that were used. Your paper couldnt be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love how you used the colors this week with the stamps and papers that you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin