Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Sketch 6- Butterfly and Birds

Here it is....another Sweet Sketch Wednesday...I love this day to roll around each week. I have my daughters and son-in-law coming this week. I can't wait...Especially, to see my little grand daughter. I haven't seen her for a few months. Anyway, hope you will join in and play along with us. Be sure to visit my sisters blog.


Supplies:
Ink: Stampin Up Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise
Ribbon
Paper: Stampin Up-Temping Turquoise, Pretty and Pink
K & Company
Stamps by Inkadinkado #98771
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy. I just love the gorgeous card you have created. Those colours together are so bold and striking and your stamping is devine! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your cards Nancy! Your work is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I love the stamps and your paper. Your card is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy I love both cards that you made it was so hard to pick just one. You are doing such a Sweet Job on all your cards love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your cards, but the monochromatic stamping is really special!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin