Thursday, April 8, 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME CHALLENGE

"It's All About Me" is a challenge blog focusing on one's self. I came across it while visiting Terry's blog, (one of my follow DT partners). I was so touched by the post that she had made that I had to go see what this blog was about. I really enjoyed reading about what others had to say about what their flaws were and how they wanted to improve on their lives. What a great idea for a blog. The challenge this week is to make a layout of yourself expressing on one flaw that you have that you want to improve on. Here is mine:

SELF IMPROVEMENT

FLAW: I have really struggled these past few months with the fact that I allowed myself to focus too much on the things that really didn't matter in my life and not on the things that were really important to me. Maybe it was denial.....of what was to come.. Now it is too late to change anything. I have many regrets and only wish that I could roll back the clock and spend every waking moment with the one I love the most. So, I will do everything I can to spend time with my children and grandchildren. Family is the most important possession we have in this life..Cherish that relationship to the fullest.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, I love it. I love that pretty paper and the simple stitching. This is a lovely layout and the words are so beautiful. Thank you this message. I imagine it was so difficult for you though. Don't you just love All About Me blog? I think it is important that we put some time away for ourselves, even if we don't scrap a page, we need to remember we do exist. Teehee...you're such a special person, Nancy! A lot of people feel that way about you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy so glad you found the blog from Terry! She is a great gal isn't she? Love this layout and thank you so much for joining us with this challenge! Hope to see more of you in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was in tears last night reading yours and Terry's and then I started reading all the DT blogs! Whoooo! Was I impressed! Thanks so much for sharing! Isn't it amazing all the wonderful people we have met in the past year while we have been blogging! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Nancy. I love the layout, but more importantly the words you shared. I just went to women of Faith and one speaker, Marcus Buckingham, talked about this. We all have strengths and we focus instead on fixing our weaknesses...or other things that aren't important. It was awesome..he has a book, Find your Strong Life. Very interesting. Hopefully that means something here! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I think that flaw is in everyone Nancy, great page though. Don't think I could be that honest with myself. Love the stitched border must try that out when I figure out how to. See you tomorrow for SSW! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup, i sooo agree - - family is the most important possesion there is - - makes you look forward to coming home always right? ;o)

    i sooo love your creation here and i thank you for sharing it with us over at aam!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin