Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shirely2Girls and Twisted Thursday Challenge

I was making a comment on Jeannie's blog when I realized she was on the DT with Shirley2Girls and they are having a blog hop. The name of the Hop is: "April in Paris". Their DT has really cooked up some wonderful cards! You will want to join this stroll through Paris. It is amazing!

I found this wonderful free images from Free Kids Coloring and Craft Ideas. They have alot of wonderful free images to use. Isn't she adorable! Well, there are alot more of these sweet images.

I used paper from Stampin Up and my Copic makers. I made the little flower with the same paper that I have in my stash. I am not sure what brand it is. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

And, the sentimant is from Shirley2Girls. It was provided for this challenge. Thanks!


Thanks for visiting my blog.
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and that beautiful flower! Thanks for joining us at TT April in Paris this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! WOW this card is just gorgeous! That image is really sweet and I love the papers and soft ribbon you combined. Beautiful handmade flower, too! Stunning!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it..so pretty! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute- cute image and EVERYTHING! Glad u joined us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card-this is beautiful! Thank you for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, yes, this is a darling little image and I just love them (haven't had a chance to ink mine up yet - love those freebies). I really love this paper and the flower is so cute. The way you positioned it, I thought it was all fabric at first - it is so vibrant! Oh, your coloring is excellent, really brings the card to life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable Nancy! Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing this week at S2G TT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Nancy, thanks for the sweet comments on my cards on my blog, always lovely hearing from you and checking out your gorgeous and sweet cards, I so love what you did with this darling little girl image and just love the beautiful colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin