Friday, April 23, 2010

The Town Scrapper Blog Hop--"Girlie Theme"

The Town Scrapper is having a blog hop that will end tomorrow (Saturday April 24th.) The theme is to make a card using a "girlie" theme. I love this image from the freekidscoloringandcrafts.com. She is from the Sarah Kay images.
The supplies that I have used are Copic Markers: YG67, YG11, G24, BG72, E93, E33, E00, E02, Y08 and BG10. The paper is from Stampin Up and DCWV. I used ribbon from Hobby Lobby. The flower is hand made.
Thanks for visiting my blog.Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! Another really pretty card! I love everything about it! Sara Kay has the cutest images of little girls. I have ordered some of her stamps recently. Now I just need to ink them up!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    This is gorgeous! I love how you've colored up your image! Your dp, ribbon, and flower are so very YUM! Thanks for joining us at The Town scrapper this week! I hope to see you playing along next week too!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, another lovely card with the pretty bow - boy, it looks so elegant! I love that Sarah Kay image - it's so sweet. I have some of those but haven't settled down enough to do anything. Today, I have family coming over for dinner, so it's cooking all day for me. :-) Your papers are so pretty. Did you make the flower? It's gorgeous! I wish I was nearby - I could study your coloring so that I could improve mine. Two Copic classes and you'd think I'd get better! LOL! :-) One day...yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Nancy! This is absolutely gorgeous! I adore Sarah Kay images, you have coloured her so well. Must try out the copics the effects you can achieve are brilliant.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have really been missing out on your blog! This one is adorable too! Your coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin