Monday, April 26, 2010

The Town Scrapper- Blog Hop-Girlie Challenge (Second Week)

This is a card I made for the second half of The Town Scrapper Blog Hop. It is 10:30 PM and I have been working all night trying to get my work done for my real job...It has been a long night. I wanted to get this posted before I went to bed. I am not as happy with this card as I would like to be. The picture I took doesn't do it justice. I used my sizzix dotted embossing folder. This is a folder I got at the Scrapbooking Expo in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago. The image is another Sarah Kay image from the freekidscoloringandcrafts.com . I used Copic markers and the paper is from DCWV. I popped the image and made the little flower.
Thanks for visiting my blog.Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute card hun - loving the purples! Used purple myself today too.
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy - this is such a gorgeous card and the coloring is perfectly beautiful! I really love this image too and so glad you used it to help guide me with my coloring. I really like the lay out - the embossing stands out and the purple is so pretty; you put everything together perfectly! It's all so eye appealing! Great job for so late at night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Nancy! That is such a sweet image, and you made an adoreable card! Glad you got to play along!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you colored her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Nancy, thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comments, you know I love hearing from you and I love coming here to see what you have been busy creating.

    I so wish I could show you the spellbinders, there are soooo many to use, a shame you only have a limited supply available to you - have you tried online shopping??


    Love this pretty card, I MUST get that embossing folder, it looks fantastic! And you know how much I admire how you make these digi images so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin