Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Haunting


Good morning blogging friends.  It is Saturday morning and such a lovely day.  The temperatures are perfect this morning. (64 degrees) I really love this time of year.  I really think it is my favorite season.  I love Spring too. So, I guess it is a toss up between the two. 

For the challenge, over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE BLOG,
we are to use the theme "Harvest/Seasonal"
I picked this image because it raps up the theme....We have the bounty's of the land this time of year that represents the pumpkin in the picture and all the other wonderful fruits and vegetable we get this time of year.  I love Thanksgiving and what it means to all of us.  Then, we have the fun time that Halloween brings to the children and their families.
I hope each of you enjoy the season.


 
I have used Stampin Up and DCWV papers. Stampin Up circle and circle scallop punches.  I have also used Copic markers.
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, what a fun image for Halloween. Great coloring and I love the clean layout and wonderful color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, looks as if everyone is a bit frightened. You are doing wonders with the Bugaboo challenges. I also love the SSW card, such a beautiful strong color palette and of course love the image and sentiment. Too cute.
    That was about the same temp here in VA and I agree, too good! We had showers off and on but I won't complain about that.
    hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have finally finished my commenting. You always make the cutest cards with bugaboo images. I'm sure they love your sweet devotion. Miss Judi is here and we are always having such a fun time. Wish you were here with us. Have a sweet night. Love ya Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Fall Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin