Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SSW 190 and Floppy Latte

Hello everyone. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I have some pretty exciting news this week.  I won second place over all in the Catch The Bug Birthday Bash Blog Hop this past week.  It is pretty exciting especially since I will be a guest designer for Bugaboo for two months.  I am not sure yet when it will be....but still really exciting for me.  I also won $75.00 in images.  Wooo Hoooo!!

We have a fabuous sponsor this week.
Jessica and Stef H (Glitterbabe)
from
Floppy Latte

Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time

Floppy Latte Jessica and Stef H (Glitterbabe)

 
Here is their Bio:

Hi. I'm jessica (or FLOPPY) of FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. I design digital stamps and papers, and also rework old woodcuts and drawings and put them into digital stamp form.. and i'm stef (or GLITTERBABE) as i'm known in blogland. I also design digital stamps but not quite as intricately as FLOPPY does. Together we're the LATTE LADIES, or better known as FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. Jess is the more serious one and stef is the clown – always trying to make people laugh. ok. So she likes the limelight. Keeps me (jess) in the background creating. Together we offer a variety of stamping and scrapbooking images and items reaching out to everyone's tastes (so we think). Do drop by FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS ( www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog ) and have a look around. We are sure you'll see something you like and we guarantee it'll put a smile on your face!


The Grand Prize Winner will Receive: $10 Gift Certificate

Our fabulous sketch from Sally on our DT.
 

Clown Doll

 
Supplies:
Stampin Up, Scribble Scrabble and Recollections papers
Copics
Tim Holtz Rossettes
EK Success Flower Punch
Buttons
Twine


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Nancy!!! How totally awesome!! Love your card - the image reminds me of a sweet lady from my church when I was you g - she made clown dolls for every new baby... I had mine for years =). Love your papers and embellishments!!
    Blessings to you Nancy!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nancy!

    I love this cute clown and your bright colours. Definitely cheering up an otherwise drab day today.

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really must share what all you get from Bugaboo!!! I cashed in my winnings for 10 free images...it was hard narrowing it down!!!! Congrats again on your win.

    Your card is adorable! I really like the way you've colored this sweet clown. A definite "awwww" moment.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy,
    Yahoo...congrats on the win, and the prize how fun!
    Your cute little clown is just darling. Love the fun papers and cute rosettes.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i can see why you won the 2d place at catch the bug. this clown is just too, too cute.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet! Love your color choices! Made me think of candy! Thank you for showing my image so well!
    Jess
    Floppy Latte's Digital Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy! What a cute little clown and your flowers are so perfect! Your post on SSW showed such a beautiful representation of Arizona ~ Thank you!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin