Friday, July 19, 2013

Freebie Friday and Recipe Challenge at Catch The Bug

Today is that last day of our blog hop.  So, if you haven't got your cards made yet, you need to get busy.  You don't want to miss out on all the fun.
This is also Freebie Friday.  So don't miss out on this cutie.
You can get your's over at

BUGABOO
I hope you will join us today over at
CATCH THE BUG CHALLENG BLOG

Our challenge today is to use the Recipe below to create your card. 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin Up and DCWV papers
Copics
Ribbon
Rhinestones
Stickles


I have entered my card in the challenge:

Make it Monday Anything Goes



Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy - Love your bow very much on this card - and of course the lovely Bugaboo stamp! - thanks for a great week at Bugaboo!! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin